Popular & Trending •
Live Kenyan TV •
Live Kenyan Radio
Follow Us Like Us
How to apply for a kenyan passport online on eCitizen.
194 people viewed
|How to apply for a kenyan passport online on eCitizen. by Kenyans247(1): Thu 02, April, 2020 10:35am|
1. The first step is to register on ecitizen.go.ke.
2. Login to the ecitizen platform after successful registration and navigate to Department of Imigration Services and then submit application.
3. Choose a form from the three: one for adults, one for children and one for a temporary permit.
4. You then directed to a page that has the application guidelines and costs.
Then click on apply now to get to the online application form.
5. The applicant is required to fill all the details. Later you are asked to review the form and ascertain that the details therein are correct.
Then click continue.
6. You will be directed to the payments page.
The modes are: M-PESA (Paybill no 206206, Account Number FWJXRZL), Debit Card, Credit Card, Prepaid Debit Card, Airtel Money and eCitizen Agent. You should choose your preferred payment method and then pay. Below are the costs for the passports and temporary permit.
•32 Pages – Kshs. 4,550
•48 pages – Kshs. 6,050
•64 Pages – Kshs. 7,550
•East African Passport – Kshs. 990
•Diplomatic passport (48 page) – Kshs 7,550
•Mutilated Passport – Kshs 10,050
•Lost Passport Ksh. 12,050
•Temporary permit – Ksh. 350
7. After you pay,click on complete. If your payment has been received then continue to the next page. The payment takes about 5 minutes to reflect.
8. You should then print your filled application and three copies of the invoice
9. Submit the application form in person to the Immigration offices.
During the Submission you will need the following
1.An eCitizen pre-filled passport application form and three receipts.
2.Original birth certificate and photocopy.
3.Original National ID Card & copy.
4.Three Current passport size photos.
5.Recommender’s ID Card copy.
6.Consent letter for minors.
7.Old passport for replacement.
8.Parents National ID cards and copy.
0 Shares 0 Like •
For you to post content on this website you have to log in or register, it only take few minute to create account
Recommended for youHow To Register As Tea Broker In Kenya How To Right-click On A Chromebook How To Permanently Uninstall Microsoft Teams On Windows 10 How To Use Mpesa
Sections: Agriculture, Huduma Centre, Business, Health, Homepage, Programing, Universities, Phones, Education, Art, Graphics & Video, Social Media/K247 Chit-Chat, Forum Games, Music/Radio, Celebrities, Sports, Burundi Forum, Rwanda Forum, Tanzania Forum, South Sudan Forum, Ugandan Forum,
Kenyans247 - Copyright © 2019 - 2021 Sande Kennedy. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise.
Disclaimer: Every Kenyans247 member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Kenyans247.