Popular & Trending •
Live Kenyan TV •
Live Kenyan Radio
Follow Us Like Us
NNPC BOARD: CYMS writes Buhari, described Araraume's appointment as Chairman a welcome development
74 people viewed
|NNPC BOARD: CYMS writes Buhari, described Araraume's appointment as Chairman a welcome development by Daudupress(1): Wed 29, September, 2021|
The Committee of Youth on Mobilization and Sensitisation (CYMS) has described the recent appointment of Senator Ifeanyi Godwin Araraume as the NNPC ltd Board Chairman as a welcome development for the Igbos, youth and Nigerian at large.
The CYMS also urged Mr President to disregard articles emanating from unpatriotic and disgruntled elements who claims the Isiebu, Isiala Mbano born political heavyweight will take advantage of his new position to cause crisis in the Imo State, involve in anti party and power tussel ahead of next generation Election.
The CYMS made this statement in an official appreciation letter to Mr President signed by its Director General, Mr Obinna Nwaka.
The letter in full reads: CYMS/HQ/SH.CNC/02 26/09/ 2021.
Muhammadu Buhari GCFR
Federal Republic of Nigeria
State House, Abuja.
Your Excellency Sir,
APPRECIATION LETTER ON THE APPOINTMENT OF SENATOR IFEANYI GODWIN ARARAUME AS THE BOARD CHAIRMAN OF NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD (NNPC)
Our organization, Committee of Youth on Mobilization and Sensitization (CYMS) as an evaluation, monitoring and mobilization body assisting the Federal government has over the years been active in prompt delivery of its mandate effectively apart from other function such analyzing & promoting the Federal government policies, programs and activities under your leadership.
Your Excellency Sir, may it interest you to know that our organization with chapter across the States of the Federation does not only carry out programmes in line with youth development but also evaluate the strength, activities, capacities and commitment of politicians / leaders from their respective state in respect to National interest.
In view with the above, the entire officials of our great organization commend you for the boldness to constitute the NNPC ltd Board which appointment of Senator Ifeanyi Araraume as the Chairman has reawakened the consciousness of Nigerians that you are a man of honour who is desirous to strengthen our oil sector.
1. The appointment is not just a testament of his doggedness, but experience, grassroots presence and a great social & political influencer in the State and region at large with an impressive intimidating consistence record in every electioneering season.
2. Senator Ifeanyi Araraume is a philanthropist, successful businessman who has remained steadfast in his quest on supporting good governance irrespective of political affiliation, interest and differences since his journey into politics.
3. It has been pellucid that the opportunity shall encourage him more to mobilize the masses to support and key into your change mantra vision without getting himself involve in political crisis, power tussle or anti government activities as earlier peddled by some unpatriotic and disgruntled elements.
4. The first and new NNPC Ltd Board Chairman, Senator Ifeanyi Araraume is a detribalized Nigerian that has a surviving political structure under his care who beliefs so much in his simple ideology which are empowerment, good governance, security, loyalty and resilient spirit.
5. Senator Ifeanyi Araraume an Imo born from Isiala Mbano LGA is a contented and a reserved political heavy weight who is not loquacious or allows power to intoxicate him. He left a positive indelible impact on the lives of the people from Imo North Senatorial District following his impressive performance at the national assembly when he served as a Senator of the Federal republic of Nigeria.
Your Excellency, Mr. President, this appointment is timely especially now the Imolites and South Easterners are clamoring for more of sense of belonging in the center political space, policy formulation, empowerment and juicy appointment to douse the tension by aggrieved sets who has been grumbling on marginalization and nepotism thereby capitalizing on those factors to cause unnecessary restiveness in the State and region.
We are optimistic that the NNPC Ltd Board Chairman, Distinguish Senator Ifeanyi Araraume with his antecedent shall work in line with the objectives of the Corporation, your principles and afford him greater opportunity to add value in the system, bring in more Federal image to the South East region, ensure peaceful co- existence, creation of more employment opportunity and empowerment of the teeming youth.
Your Excellency, we are convinced that this appointment comes from your heart following your due diligence and recent visit to Imo State with sole aim to assist you and the Federal government at large to attend to some burning issues in the South including facilitation of infrastructural developmental in particular to create an enabling environment in the States.
In conclusion, Your Excellency, appointment of Distinguish Senator Ifeanyi Godwin Araraume as the NNPC Ltd Chairman is a blessing to the Igbo nation, a welcome development by the youth, a clear evidence that you are not biased and finally another great reason the good people from South will continuing to support your administration.
God bless you Mr. President,
God bless Federal republic of Nigeria.
Comrade Obinna Nwaka
Facebook - CYMS Nigeria
Twitter - cymsnigeria
I.G - cymsnigeria
Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: - 09085222004
Website: - www.cyms.org.ng
0 Shares 0 Like •
For you to post content on this website you have to log in or register, it only take few minute to create account
Recommended for youNnpc Board: Cyms Writes Buhari, Described Araraume's Appointment As Chairman A Welcome Development
Sections: International Forum, Travel, Health, Homepage, Properties, Programing, Art, Graphics & Video, Phones, Building/Architecture, Universities, Music/Radio, K247 TV, Gossip, Photography, Literature, Tanzania Forum, South Sudan Forum, Burundi Forum, Somalia Forum, Ugandan Forum,
Kenyans247 - Copyright © 2019 - 2021 Sande Kennedy. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise.
Disclaimer: Every Kenyans247 member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Kenyans247.