| Viewing this topic:
1 guest(s) viewing this topic
Live Kenyan TV •
Live Kenyan Radio
|Design images showing how spectacular JKIA-Westlands expressway will look like by Saocv(m): Wed Oct 2019 03:29pm|
- The construction of the dual carriageway was commissioned by President Uhuru Kenyatta on Wednesday, October 16
- The 18.5km road will start from JKIA and terminate at James Gichuru junction on Waiyaki Way in Westlands
- China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC) is set to commence the construction work which is estimated to take two years
- The project will be funded through Public-Private Partnership (PPP) program where the contractor will invest his money and recoup the investment from toll fees paid by motorists
- The expressway is estimated to cost KSh 65 billion
President Uhuru Kenyatta on Wednesday, October 16, launched the construction of the much anticipated Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA)-Westlands expressway.
The KSh 65 billion project is set to ease heavy traffic witnessed on the existing Mombasa and Jogoo roads during peak hours.
|Sande Kennedy sandekennedy.com Email: email@example.com Kenyan Politician interested in Programming, Entrepreneurship, Investing, Economics & Public Policy.|
Sections: Agriculture, Properties, Pets, Homepage, International Forum, Computers, Phones, Art, Graphics & Video, Technology Market, Webmasters, Gossip, Events, Gaming, Theatre/Comedy, Forum Games, Burundi Forum, South Sudan Forum, Somalia Forum, Ugandan Forum, Tanzania Forum,Kenyans247 - Copyright © 2019 Nairaland Forum. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise.
Disclaimer: Every Kenyans247 member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Kenyans247.