| Viewing this topic:
1 guest(s) viewing this topic
Live Kenyan TV •
Live Kenyan Radio
|Why do most tourists visit Uganda? by Kenyans247(m): Thu Jan 2020 09:55am|
Most tourist visit Uganda because we are truly the pearl of Africa.
Therefore a country of great rarity and worth.
These are the reasons according to me;
The great flora and sauna through out the country. The mountains, rivers and lakes.
2. The different cultures in Uganda. Uganda has almost about 53 languages in total.
3. The gorillas at Bwindi Forest.
4. The resorts and national gameparks. The hotels that give the tourists a wonderful living experience.
4. Investment going on throughout the country.
5. The nightlife and different events happening in the country all year through.
6. Abundant tropical food grown through out the year.
7. The beauty of the Ugandan women like no other.
8. Kampala city during day and night . The city of Seven Hills.
9. Uganda’s motto says "For God And My Country" , the religions in the country that is mainly Christianity and Islam.
10. The children of Uganda who are the future of this nation.
The above pictures do not belong to me as i found most of them on the internet and social media.
This however is me and friends on a hike enjoying the scenery of Uganda.
That would be my consideration for why most tourists come to Uganda.
Sections: Romance, K247 Intelligence, Africa, Pets, Business, Technology Market, Building/Architecture, Webmasters, Computers, Education, Literature, Events, Sports, Poetry, Photography, Tanzania Forum, Rwanda Forum, Ugandan Forum, Burundi Forum, South Sudan Forum,Kenyans247 - Copyright © 2019 - 2020 Sande Kennedy. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise.
Disclaimer: Every Kenyans247 member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Kenyans247.